Major part of MWM’s business activity is the production related to special machines and equipment used in the cable, automotive, rubber, energy, aerospace, mining, glass, rail and construction industry, performed in accordance with provided documentation.
Our business activity reaches beyond the domestic market, we work with companies based in France, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Norway.
Many years of experience, highly skilled workers, experienced staff of engineers as well as designers guarantee high quality of our products and professional services.
TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY OF MWM:
- our own planning and design company
- machining (conventional and CNC)
- thermochemical machining
- galvanic processing
- cutting and shaping sheet metal
- MIG, MAG, TIG welding
- preparation of welding documentation
- nde examination
- pneumatic , powder, hydrodynamic coating
- mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical assembly, controls and electronics
- gears (in cooperation)
- powder coating (in cooperation)
- high-quality coating with dried at a controlled temperature in the spray booth.
LIST OF SERVICES:
1. Small parts turning (Ø 800 x 500 or Ø 200 max L-400)
2. Gear milling (Ø 400 module 0.5 1L - straight teeth)
3. Holes and shafts grinding (max 1500) and planes Ø 1000 or Ø1000x 350
4. Regeneration of engine parts: grinding crankshafts for engines L max 1500, bushings and blocks reboring as well as honing
5. Oil hardening and tempering
6. Gas carburizing
7. Sharpening tools
8. Cutting plates (thickness from 3 mm to 120 mm)
9. Cutting all types of sections, I-sections, circular bars (ranging from the smallest to 440 mm)
10. Sheet metal shearing (thickness from 1 mm to 12 mm)
11. Cold bending (ranging from 1 mm to 8 mm and the length of 2.5 m and thicker ones - up to 15 mm - shorter than 2.5m)
12. Shot blasting
13. Welding aluminium, stainless steel plates, ordinary sheets with the use of MAG and TIG technique
14. Coating steel structures and other elements
15. Repair of electrical systems in trucks
16. Repair of hydraulic systems
17. Plating (blackening, galvanizing, phosphating)
18. Mechanical, hydraulic, electrical assembly
EQUIPMENT AND MEANS OF PRODUCTION:
1. Overhead cranes - 9 units. 3 12,5 T.
2. Lathes - length of turning 800 4000 mm, Ø of turning 250 800 mm
3. CNC lathes
- horizontal end lathe with turning diameter of 1350 mm
- turning centres with turning diameter Ø 200 mm
4. Internal grinders - grinding in the Ø range 10 to 300 mm.
5. Cylindrical grinders - grinding in the Ø range of up to 400 mm and length of 1500 mm.
6. Surface grinders -2 units. Grinding in the range of up to 300 x 1000 mm and to Ø 1000 (rotary grinder).
7. Crankshaft grinder - length to 1500 mm.
8. Horizontal, vertical and universal milling machines - working range to 1600x400 mm.
9. Horizontal CNC milling centre - X=850, Y=700, Z=650 mm
10. Vertical CNC milling centre - X=1020, Y=540, Z=510 mm.
11. CNC boring and milling machine (5 axes) - X=4000 mm, Y=1200 mm, Z=2000 mm, swivel head with indexation.
12. CNC jig drilling machine - 2units - X=1060 mm, Y=620 mm.
13. Machine tools for the regeneration of elements of combustion engines of up to 600 hp.
14. Boring and milling machine -1 unit - X=1600 mm, Y=2000 mm, Z=1250 mm.
15. CNC boring and milling machine -1 unit - X=1270 mm, Y=1586 mm, Z=900mm.
16. Hydraulic presses - 6 units - pressure of up to 90 T.
17. Bending brake - L=6500 mm, pressure 160 T.
18. Shearing presses - 3 units cutting thickness of up to 14 mm.
19. Profile rolling machine -1 unit
20. CNC sheet metal punching machine - 1 unit X=2500 mm, Y=1200 mm, Z=5 mm.
21. CNC oxygen and plasma cutting X=1500 mm, Y=6000 mm, h = 300 mm (oxygen), g=50 mm (plasma).
22. MAG/MIG and TIG welding
23. Bandsawing machine - Ø up to 400 mm.
24. Spray booth - 4000 x 4200 x 12000 mm.
25. Shot blasting booth - 4000 x 4500 x 8500 mm.