It has a side device for lifting and emptying containers.
The characteristics of this model are:
- the vehicle is manufactured on the chassis of vehicles with permissible gross vehicle weight from 8 to 12 tons
- the deck capacity from 8 to 12.5 m3
- the carrying capacity 5700-6000 kg (on the chassis with GVW of 12 tons)
- the garbage truck is adapted to handle containers from 110 to 1100 liters
- high degree of compaction of waste through the use of linear compacting and push out mechanism (2-5 fold linear press)
- the small size allows for its efficient use in high-density housing, narrow streets, park alleys, etc.
- very large carrying capacity in relation to its dimensions
- possibility of loading about 16 to 20 1100-liter containers
- possibility to carry over 5.5 tons of waste,
The SK-1 garbage truck is available with the body made of stainless steel as the sealed version – for collecting and transporting slaughterhouse waste. Such a vehicle may be equipped with a bridge and wire rope winch (photo).
At the request of our clients, the SK-1 model can also be enclosed with alluminum plate (photo).
|Chassis types (examples)||
MAN TGL 12.180
IVECO Eurocargo 120E22K
|Kerb weight||Ok. 6200 kg||Ok. 5 000 kg|
|Weight of carried garbage||Ok. 5700 kg||Ok. 2 490 kg|
|Permissible gross vehicle weight||11 990 kg||7 490 kg|
|Deck capacity||12,5 m3||8,0 m3|
|Lifting capacity of the lifting device||560 kg|
|Loading mechanism of the deck||Hydraulic - side|
|The degree of compaction||2 – 5|
|Type of containers used||PA-1,1; SM-110; 120; 240 l|