It has a side device for lifting and emptying containers. The biggest advantages of the SK-2 are large operating efficiency, manoeuvrability thanks to the small size, high versatility, possibility to clean pedestrian areas.
This model is available in a version compatible with 110-240l containers as well as 1,100 liters! (SK-2d model)
SK-2 garbage truck characteristics:
- the vehicle is manufactured on the chassis of vehicles with permissible gross vehicle weight from 3.5 to 7.2 tons
- the deck capacity from 5.5 m3 to 8 m3
- the carrying capacity from 550 kg to 2 850 kg
- possibility of handling 110, 120, 240 and 1,100 liters containers!
- high degree of compaction of waste through the use of linear compacting and push out mechanism, 1-5 fold linear press
The characteristic features of this system allow for its efficient use in high-density housing, narrow streets, park alleys, etc. It may be used as a universal garbage truck for rural areas and small towns.
|Chassis types||Nissan Cabstar||Iveco Daily 35C15||Mercedes Sprinter||IVECO Daily 70C17|
|Weight of carried garbage||750 kg||550 kg||1650 kg||2 800 kg|
|Permissible gross vehicle weight||3490 kg||3490 kg||5000 kg||7200 kg|
|Deck capacity||5,5 m3||5,5 m3||6,0 m3||8 m3|
|Lifting capacity of the lifting device||100 kg, 350 kg|
|Loading mechanism of the deck||
|The degree of compaction||2 – 5|
|Type of containers used||SM-110; 120; 240 l; 1100 l|